-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:50:17 -0800

You are too funny Sandy..... wow!  You have a great memory too!

Jerry and I are still about two feel apart in the same room..and laugh all
the time...
He is more into music and videos.  (He has THOUSANDS of sound files...) and
he works with videos..
He will work on stuff we download from TIVO or our TV's on our computers.
He is really into the Country Fried Videos now.  They crack me up!
Being as he grew up in Oklahoma City, he understand the redneck stuff and
knows folks who would or have done some of the stuff he sees.

He has also downloaded all the seasons of '24' for me and burned them to DVD
so I can watch them commercial free!

I was into stationery way back when... and Gman had been the owner of a list
that made stationery.  It was because of him I joined this list.  Now, I am
into Scrapbooking..but as usual..am more of a collector than a do-er!  But,
my 2008 resolution is to make myself a do-er!

One thing I have learned here... is that you can ALWAYS learn something from
every member.  Even the folks who 'think' they do not know anything...DO
teach US!
Sometimes they have the answers to questions..sometimes they ask questions
that make us think...(an unusual experience for me some days) or we read the
answers to their questions and realize.... "I did not know that!   I had
never even thought about that!"  So, just about everyone is a contributor
here...even if they 'think' they are just looking for help.

I am just thrilled about the news of your hubby.  What great spirit and
fortitude both you have shown!  God Bless... and keep up the miracles!  I am
sure the nursing was a great part of his recovery.  Medicine can only do so
much.then love takes over.  I want you on my side should I ever need the
strength to carry on!

I do remember you being back in the early days of this century.  You have
come a long way lady in learning and understanding.  One thing that did not
change is your heart..you are still a sweetheart and caring person.  Thanks
for being you!

I am glad you are here too!
Hugs,
Rose