-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:34:43 -0600

Sounds like it can be done.  Our house sits higher than anything else on the
farm as we bought it already built at a Vo Tech School and moved it to the
desired location overlooking the Solomon Valley.  Still we have a really
hard time getting cell phone reception so I assume it will be the same with
an internet connection.  We will be finding out soon.
Sandi