-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT

  • From: "ukonline" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:02:32 +0100

hi G
I'm as lazy as all get out - but it's mostly cramp in the knukles -
learnt to touch-type in the 'air-works' on a teletype machine [all caps - no
shift]
i sometimes wish i hadn't, i've seen two finger typing 10 times faster than
i can manage, and to this day, i can't do it while looking at the keyboard,
it makes me feel guilty, that's the effect those sergeants had on me.
cheers ted
The 'G' in my online name stands for Guitar (but I've seen other
references I won't mention here).  When I first came online about a hundred
years ago, it was suggested that I come up with an online name that meant
something to me, but also provided a bit of anonymity.  Over the years, it's
been shortened to GMan (would you believe I'm trying to cut back on the
number of characters I type a week?       lol).  Some folks simply call me
"G".  I'm thinking they're just lazier than I am.      ;O}