-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 06:30:09 -0500

Rose,
    First of all, what are you still doing up this time of night?  If you're
two hours behind me, your post was sent out around 2:30 AM.            lol

    While the class I teach is about basic computer maintenance (and I'm the
only one teaching anything about hardware), most of the classes at the
school are for multimedia topics, so a graphics plugins class wouldn't
surprise me at all.  What's telling is that you're not too sure of the
topic.  I take that to mean that maybe the class wasn't interesting enough
to leave a more indelible mark.      heh heh

    I suppose I do get around a bit.  I'll pass along your remark to
Babydoll, but you should know that she is lending her own teaching talents
to the places she frequents, so it's not like I have someone here who
doesn't understand the enjoyment this stuff gives me.          :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"