-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT

  • From: "SandyLuvsMusic" <sandyluvsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PcTechTalk" <PcTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:36:41 -0500

lol.......it is the same Rose :-) and yes I remember you being in Lost Wages,
Nevada ;-)  Oh Rose I'm into music also, but to say I'm overwhelmed by the
backlog in burning CDs would be a understatement.  I need a new pc with several
HUGH harddrives to keep up with it all.  My poor ole burner can't burn fast
enough and there aren't enough hours in a day.  This poor ole pc can't really
handle videos so I don't even go there.  I had thousands of all kinds of
joke/funny sound files that I had on an external hard drive and lost them all.
Got part of the main music back that I lost, but not all.
Oh goodness I also got into graphics and was making tags for a while, but with
hubby getting so sick I just lost my mojo for tag making....now I'm just
collecting for when the mood hits again.........have a tons of tubes
saved.........so music and graphics are my addictions, lol.  Never really got
into making good quality stationery, with all the fancy scripts and
such.......just simple things.  Oh my....for scrapbooking you need a dozen huge
hard drives, lololololololol.......those kits are ENORMOUS!  I like saving the
mini kits personally.

Thanks for the good words about my hubby...........I know he's the one that
endured all the pain and hardship, but I swear this has been the roughest 1 1/2
yrs of my life.  A time that I pray we never have to endure again.  I was going
thru the big "M" (lolololololololol.....snort) while all this was going
on.......all I could say was Lord help me/us, lol.  Hubby couldn't drive for 8
mths and I was not used to all that driving and that was a big source of
tension for us..........we got into many fights due to us both being so
exhausted and poor Rick so used to being in control of all the driving.  I
could have desperately used an extra person to take him to dr. appmnts, therapy
sessions, etc. cause I was finding it hard to get anything done at home because
I wasn't home long enough!  It's all caught up to me and now I'm kinda
suffering healthwise myself........but I know this too shall pass.  I have a
few doctor appmnts of my own to get caught up on.

What a sweet lady you are to say such nice things Rose!  I am a good one to
have with you in the hospital if you're in bad pain and need meds NOW!!!!  Rick
was in agony the next morning after surgery.....all meds had wore off and the
morphine they were "supposedly" giving him every 4 hrs (that's a laugh) wasn't
doing anything to ease the pain.  I don't get nasty, I'm really sweet about it,
but that nurse took care of Rick 1st before anyone else ;-)  Can't remember now
what the heck they gave him, but it was only in shot form, so we had to figure
out something in pill form that would control the pain before he was allowed to
leave and percocet worked.  He's slowly but surely getting more mobility back
in his neck......he should have a 20% loss overall the neurosurgeon said,
mainly with his head/neck bending back, so he's had to figure out new ways to
do things, but bless him, he's doing a good job of it.

I'm glad you're still here too Rose!
hugs,
Sandy