-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:56:03 -0500

Although this fine message of peace and happiness decided to get some for
itself before delivering, I sure do appreciate its eventual timing.  I mean,
isn't this better than just having one day or a week of good wishes towards
our fellow human beings, folks?         ;O)

Thank you, Rick.  And I hope you and your loved ones were able to enjoy it
as well.

Peace,
GMan (where the day never seems to end)
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"