-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Contraption

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I kind of put my foot in my mouth :-) True, one burner is enough but if it
goes out, then if you had a bottom DVD-R it might be useful. Don, had it right
though. I found a USB device that coverts Serial Drives through your USB ports,
I talking internal drives made to run outside the case. Check it out, I'm
buying 2 :-)

  God Bless
  Becky
Jo Ann <bookworm54@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Becky,

You can add it if you want. What I meant was one drive is really all you
need if it's a DVD burner. You can burn and read all types of disks
with it. You can even copy a disk with one drive, it just copies the
disk to the hard drive first, then asks you to insert a blank disk and
burns. That way you could add your old hard drive on the same cable.

Jo Ann