-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Contraption

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:38:04 -0700 (PDT)

What kind of card hun? Like a flash drive or is this the kind of card that goes
on the front of my computer?

  Top Left: Smartmedia / XD
  Bottom Left: CompatFlash 1/11
  Top Right: MMC / D
  Bottom Right: Memory Stick / Pro
  In the middle far Right: USB 2.0

  Also down below there are the inputs for audio but next to it is one like a
nuclear sign below it and above the input is 1394? Next to it is another USB
input I have my flash drive in.

   I'll add some pictures to the pic's area now that i have a camera maybe it
will help all of you help me understand more. Some for Don too, I must admit he
has had me searching Goggle almost all night trying to keep up but I'm getting
there.

  God Bless
  Becky

Tech Rose - LoveBytes <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  You had your said you old computer was OLD...IF I remember correctly.
There is a possibility...in my humble opinion..that is might NOT be compatible
with Vista....

You might see if you can find out before you invest in a card....(if you have
an available slot for a card..)

My machine..as far as I know does not have any Parallel ATA plugs........ I had
the tech check when I bought it..which is why I bought the transfer cable.....

But, you can add an additional fire wire drive if you are interested...in the
future..for backup. (Actually you can have a lot more than one if you wanted to)

Rose