-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Contraption

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:18:35 -0700

You had your said you old computer was OLD...IF I remember correctly.
There is a possibility...in my humble opinion..that is might NOT be compatible
with Vista....

You might see if you can find out before you invest in a card....(if you have
an available slot for a card..)

My machine..as far as I know does not have any Parallel ATA plugs........ I had
the tech check when I bought it..which is why I bought the transfer cable.....

But, you can add an additional fire wire drive if you are interested...in the
future..for backup.  (Actually you can have a lot more than one if you wanted
to)

Rose