-=PCTechTalk=- Forgot URL Jo Ann

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry been a bit out of it the last few days.

  >>Need An Easy Way To Get Data Off Your Old Hard Drive?
  WOW - we just came across the handiest little USB Cable Adapter that you're
absolutely going to love!
I've got two really terrific uses for this cable that I just have to share with
you all ~ check it out:
   Easily retrieve information from your old hard drive ~ This is super easy,
you simply hook the cable to your old hard drive (or even a laptop) and then
plug into a USB port on your current computer and "presto" ~ your old drive now
shows up as an external hard drive. How simple and easy is that? You can now
access any and all the information you have on that drive and save it to your
current computer, a flash drive, whatever ~ super simple, anyone can do this!
   Turn an internal drive into a convenient external drive for back-ups ~ Do
you know what external hard drives are going for compared to internal drives?
Well, a 500GB internal drive is about $150.00 and the 500GB external drive is
about $279.99 ~ yikes! The main difference is the nice case on the external
drive so when it sits on your desk, it looks pretty. I gotta tell you, for a
backup drive I don't need it to look pretty ~ I just want it to hold my data
and then sit in the desk drawer quietly until I need it again ;-)
  Now, this is where this USB Cable Adapter comes in really handy. Again, just
hook the adapter up to your "internal" drive (it doesn't have to be inside your
computer) and then plug into an existing USB port on your computer. Again,
easy-peasy! The drive will show up as an external drive on your computer and
you can easily back-up all your files ~ pretty cool, huh? When you're done, you
can disconnect and store the drive in a drawer ~ no need to have it taking up
desk space! And, you've saved about $130.00 by using an "internal" drive as
your backup drive!
  If you find yourself in either of these situations, I'm telling you ~ you've
got to give this a try. You won't believe how easy this really is ~ even the
"non-techies" will be surprised! Oh, yeah ~ almost forgot, your cost is just
$26.97 and that includes FREE shipping in the US!
  http://store.worldstart.com/product.php?productid=3564<<

  God Bless
  Becky