-=PCTechTalk=- Re: First Experience With The Geek Squad

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 19:29:19 -0500

hey Sue, I am not at all surprised by your experience with geek squad.  a
co-worker came to me with her Mom's computer, saying that they [geek squad &
best buy] told her that the pc was a goner and sold her a new one.  all she
wanted was her files off of her hard drive, to which the said that her hard
drive was gone... not so... I was able to pull off her files with no
problem.

as with both Gman and SirTroth, I give alot of my services away when the
problem is a simple fix and also always follow up with my customers [both
work related and side jobs] to be sure that they are satisfied with the work
performed as well as to see if they have any questions.  it's not time
consuming and leaves a good impression... which most of these big companies
do not!  I just don't get it...

keep us updated with your new Dell... I'm very interested in what happens!

~s