-=PCTechTalk=- Re: First Experience With The Geek Squad

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 01:31:13 -0400

If you're the type that easily gets frustrated, than yes, do the simpler
stuff, setting up home systems. Don't feel guilty taking money. Its =
called
m"making a living". The way you fight guilt is by treating your =
customers
very well, and charging better than every other tech out there in your =
area.

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439
~ YAHOO: SirTroth