-=PCTechTalk=- Re: First Experience With The Geek Squad

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 15:31:05 -0400

Troth,

That's the same way I am at work.  You woul;d not believe the amount of time
I spend doing tech support work for Wal-Mart customers that may or may not
have purchased the problem product at Wal-mart.

It builds good will and complimentary letters to the president of the
company.

Lots of customers that know me don't buy unless I am there to help them make
a good choice.

Wally will miss me when I quit and go somewhere else.

Don