[opendtv] Re: Public M/H information

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:26:22 -0800

I think it's easy to understand that if M/H is anything like A-VSB in the
most robust mode, there wouldn't be any M/H.

A-VSB has been around for quite some time. Adoption/interest rate: zero.
Indeed, improved A-VSB would appear to be one of the proposals that ATSC and
OMVC accepted for consideration, and "for the most part" A-VSB lost.

John Willkie