[opendtv] Re: Public M/H information

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 07:11:13 -0500

At 6:22 PM -0500 12/20/08, Albert Manfredi wrote:
Five picture heights is probably about right for a vehicle TV setup too. And that's certainly closer than ideal for 240 lines. Unless you're trying to convince me that watching a VHS tape on an HDTV at 5 picture heights distance is just about HDTV quality.

No I am just trying to convince you that making good video is NOT about resolution. That being said, Apple is selling 360P via the iTunes store...