[opendtv] Re: Public M/H information

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:49:41 -0800

Look at the large numbers of people doing day and date watching -- and the
ease of it, even using a Tivo -- and the paltry numbers going through the
time and trouble involved with downloading.  For one, you have to know what
network is providing which show.  Who really pays attention to that?

John Willkie