[opendtv] Re: OTA

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:31:55 -0800

Very good reception news from both you and Mark. I was obviously out of touch
on this issue.

Regarding the indoor reception issue you raised below: The DTV system was
spec'd using an outdoor antenna but My expectation was that any method used to
achieved successful analog reception should also work for digital and ATSC
didn't achieve that. Clearly is much better than that now and I happily admit
that I was wrong!!

Dale