[opendtv] Re: Martin: 15% of Stations Face Smaller DTV-Coverage Areas

  • From: Morris Jones <mojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:21:27 -0700

Hunold, Ken wrote:
My old stompin' grounds!  I made my friends happy by putting antennas on
their houses/apartments more than 25 years ago because NTSC reception
was noisy and ghosty on their then-new-and-huge 25" TV sets.

Don't you have to replace them now with "digital antennas?"  :) :)

Mojo
--
Morris Jones
Monrovia, CA