[opendtv] Re: Martin: 15% of Stations Face Smaller DTV-Coverage Areas

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:13:04 -0700

So, if you were interested in a discussion and not a diatribe, you would
discuss how well MediaFlo works in your daughter's apartment, instead of
providing platitudes about MediaFlo.

Did I miss that discussion?

Or are you "raising the bar for that which you disfavor, and lowering it for
that which you favor?"

Failing television stations report more revenue in a month than does
MediaFlo in a year, the latter being a national service.  The position of
the latter is UNSUSTAINABLE.  Like the dot-com boom, like Collaterized Debt
Obligations, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac, Credit-Debt Swaps, AIG, Lehman
Brothers.

John Willkie