[opendtv] Re: Copps proposes more FCC action

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 03:37:24 -0400

John Willkie wrote:
How far do you think I should go to disprove that you are engaged in spin
and not facts?

How is citing two patents 'spin'?
I googled for about an hour for more information about the time line for digital TV but, as do you, I have a life.

Anyway you subsequently provide the information I couldn't find in a reasonable amount of time...Thanks.

As to your reception condition.  I don't want to hear anything more of it.

Why is it wrong to complain about something that does not work as it has been promoted and sold?

After spending about $10,000 on digital TV gear since 1998, I should accept crappy video?

NOT. There should be a lemon law for all this.

Instead, you whine about your condition.

You think I'm whining? Wait about exactly six months then you'll hear whining.