[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:32:19 -0800

On 26/02/2008, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Go for it Urias.  I'd be willing to sit in a booth for part of the week.

Ok - looks like the dates are August 4 - 7, 2008... that's far enough
away that I can probably schedule part or all of that week off of
work...

Before I fill out the application, I will probably email the main
Haiku mailing list to see who else can attend, or if any others would
be willing to attend as well (one of the application questions asks
who else will be attending).

Perhaps a Haiku dev would even be willing to fly in if Haiku, Inc.
subsidized the costs.

So, look for my posting on the Haiku mailing list shortly (tonight I hope).

- Urias