[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:58:50 -0800

Hi Scott,

scott mc wrote:
I think for this event the Haiku black t-shirt might be the best fit. I'm going to try and make it down for one of the 2 days.

It would be great if you could come. I will add you to the list of the team as tentative.

I'll be ordering a black Haiku t-shirt soon as well.

Maybe we can order together? Did you have a specific design in mind?

Cheers,

Koki

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Howdy,

    Change of plans. I have decided to go ahead and have a Haiku booth at
    LugRadio in San Francisco, so have accepted their invitation.

    I have added a conference page with all the info to the Haiku website.
    Please check it out at:

    http://www.haiku-os.org/conference/2008/lugradio_live_usa_2008

    If you have time to hang out with us at the booth, please let me know,
    and I will add you to the list of Haiku team members.

    Cheers,

    Koki