[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:01:10 -0800

Urias McCullough wrote:
On 26/02/2008, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 If you guys can organize something, I may be able to show up.

Jorge,

I just reviewed the archives for the LinuxPicnic mailing list, and it
appears you are eligible as a member of the steering committee as a
result of the contribution we made last year - are you willing to
remain in this position for the time being?

I have sub'd to the list myself to keep up to date on what's going on
- so I can chime in there whenever I think it's appropriate :)

Even if we don't get to do LinuxWorld, I'd LOVE to do Picn*x again -
that was fun!

I have bee planning on attending the picnic, but it is too far into the future to be 100% sure. I will not, however, have time to commit before the picnic; if that is a showstopper to becoming a steering committee member, then I am afraid it will not be possible.

Koki