[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:39:17 -0800

On 21/02/2008, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
>  Haiku has been offered a (free) booth at the first LugRadio Live USA
>  event to be held on April 12 & 13 in San Francisco. I first thought
>  about taking the initiative myself, but unfortunately I will not have
>  time to organize this myself (I may be able to show up, but I don't know
>  for sure).
>
>  I am therefore passing this invitation on to the community, to see if
>  there are folks out there who would like to organize a Haiku booth at
>  this event. If anyone would like to take the initiative, please contact
>  me and I will hook you up with the organizers.

I also fall into the "may be able to show up" category. I wish I could
take on this effort, but I cannot commit to it with the level
required.

I recently have been setting up some of my own hardware (a couple
small form factor PCs, and two of my laptops) with the potential to
use them as Haiku demo machines in the near future. So if it does
happen, and I get the chance to attend, I will happily bring a few
machines along with me.

- Urias