[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:12:46 -0800

Howdy,

Change of plans. I have decided to go ahead and have a Haiku booth at LugRadio in San Francisco, so have accepted their invitation.

I have added a conference page with all the info to the Haiku website. Please check it out at:

http://www.haiku-os.org/conference/2008/lugradio_live_usa_2008

If you have time to hang out with us at the booth, please let me know, and I will add you to the list of Haiku team members.

Cheers,

Koki

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:
scott mc wrote:
I won't have the time to do this.  Perhaps next year.

OK, so I guess that pretty much puts the nail on this one.

I do think we should plan on having something for Linux World though,
whether that's shared space with some of the LUGs or a full on Hauki
booth or both.

It is too late; all the .org pavilion spots are already assigned.

Koki

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Howdy,

I made a commitment to give a firm reply to the LuGRadio USA organizers
    this week at the latest, so I will wait until Wed. 2/27.

If there is nobody able of organizing this for Haiku, then I will turn
    down the invitation.

    Regards,

    Koki