[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "William Tracy" <afishionado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:49:44 -0800

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)
<koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I first thought
>  about taking the initiative myself, but unfortunately I will not have
>  time to organize this myself (I may be able to show up, but I don't know
>  for sure).

I think I'll also fall under the "may be able to show up" category. :-P

I'll look again at my calendar when I get home.

(I also need to actually *register* at norcal-hug.org--eek!)

William Tracy
afishionado@xxxxxxxxx -- wtracy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Assembly language experience is [important] for the maturity and
understanding of how computers work that it provides.
 -- D. Gries