[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:09:19 -0800

On 26/02/2008, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  If you guys can organize something, I may be able to show up.

Jorge,

I just reviewed the archives for the LinuxPicnic mailing list, and it
appears you are eligible as a member of the steering committee as a
result of the contribution we made last year - are you willing to
remain in this position for the time being?

I have sub'd to the list myself to keep up to date on what's going on
- so I can chime in there whenever I think it's appropriate :)

Even if we don't get to do LinuxWorld, I'd LOVE to do Picn*x again -
that was fun!

- Urias