Howdy,I made a commitment to give a firm reply to the LuGRadio USA organizers this week at the latest, so I will wait until Wed. 2/27.
If there is nobody able of organizing this for Haiku, then I will turn down the invitation.
Regards, Koki William Tracy wrote:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I first thought about taking the initiative myself, but unfortunately I will not have time to organize this myself (I may be able to show up, but I don't know for sure).I think I'll also fall under the "may be able to show up" category. :-P I'll look again at my calendar when I get home. (I also need to actually *register* at norcal-hug.org--eek!)