[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:57:54 -0800

Howdy,

I made a commitment to give a firm reply to the LuGRadio USA organizers this week at the latest, so I will wait until Wed. 2/27.

If there is nobody able of organizing this for Haiku, then I will turn down the invitation.

Regards,

Koki

William Tracy wrote:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)
<koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I first thought
 about taking the initiative myself, but unfortunately I will not have
 time to organize this myself (I may be able to show up, but I don't know
 for sure).

I think I'll also fall under the "may be able to show up" category. :-P

I'll look again at my calendar when I get home.

(I also need to actually *register* at norcal-hug.org--eek!)