[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:37:33 -0800

Urias McCullough wrote:
On 26/02/2008, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:

scott mc wrote:
 >> I do think we should plan on having something for Linux World though,
 >> whether that's shared space with some of the LUGs or a full on Hauki
 >> booth or both.
 > It is too late; all the .org pavilion spots are already assigned.

I retract myself: the deadline to apply for a .org spot is actually
 April 11.

 If you guys can organize something, I may be able to show up.

I would like to try and make this one happen.

Scott, would you like to take the initiative on this? If not, I can go
ahead and start looking into the application process myself.

Application forms are here:

You may want to bring this to the attention of Bryan V. and Ryan L., as they expressed interest in attending and potentially giving a BOF.