[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:26:01 -0700

Put me down for at least the first day.  I ordered the black Haiku t-shirt
last night from the Haiku store.  I plan on taking the ferry in, but on the
weekends they have limited trips, with the first one getting to the ferry
building at 10:30am, so from there I'll either walk or hop on muni.  The
last trip back leave at 7:00 so I shouldn't have a problem getting back.