[modeleng] Re: Stuart Triple Expansion Engine

  • From: "Eric Walker" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:14:21 -0000

Hello John,
The foundry is in North Notts. address is
           Manor Brass (Ferrous & Non Ferrous Castings for Industry & The
Model Engineer)  Unit 52 Trent Rd.,Boughton Industrial Estate, Ollerton,
Notts. NG22 9ZB  Tel./Fax 01623 863069
They supply Blackgates, Spinks, Reeves & someone near Exeter who builds 10 &
a quarter engines, plus all the local model men.
It is a 2 men & a lad operation but they are hard working, they recently did
away with the coke furnace & installed oil, they can now do 4 pourings  of
iron per day. They also do architectural castings & have made cast iron
windows for Euston or St Pancras Stn.
I am simply a satisfied customer.
E.W.-----