[modeleng] Re: Stuart Triple Expansion Engine

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:10:30 +1100

Thanks for the picture Jesse looks like a fine engine.  I had thought of
fabricating it I am currently fabricating a small twin cyl piston valve
marine engine using aluminium, phos bronse and steel.  The drawings for the
Triple Exp engine are only about $30.00 dollars so I may buy them. Jeff
Dayman is right about tiptoeing around with castings I check 3 times,  make
small cuts and creep up on finished size.

Lee