[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:52:08 -0400 (EDT)

This is NOT a good idea for the reason you mention and several others.
Depending on the type of car, and how you do it, you may also damage the
electronic ignition, oxygen sensor and catalytic converter.

Jeff maybe other countries are not so unfortunate as to have a place like
California that dictates how all our engines should be designed in the new
world.  I keep hoping that California will detach itself along the San Andreas
Fault and go quietly drifting off to sea.  (Or under it).

Jesse in Tennessee