[lit-ideas] Re: : Muhammed and the Giant Peach

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:51:23 -0600

EY:

That's just what I am doing, Mike. (Does seem strange to me that an issue boiling since September would erupt just as Iran is referred to the Security Council.)

Fair enough. So I quizzed all my intelligence sources and they say they have no idea. Could be coincidence, could be an orchestrated publicity stunt, or a mixture of the two, fact is they just don't know. "Well, goddamnit," I said, "what good are you guys?!" "Weapons of Mass Destruction," they whispered in my ear. I looked over my shoulder, "Tell me more", I said, but they just shook their heads, "Too sensitive, even for you, Mr. Would-be President."

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>