[lit-ideas] Re: Muhammed and the Giant Peach

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:09:56 -0800

Best-selling author and Muslim dissident Ibn Warraq argues that freedom of expression is our western heritage and we must defend it against attacks from totalitarian societies. If the west does not stand in solidarity with the Danish, he argues, then the Islamization of Europe will have begun in earnest.

This is in contrast to the US reaction. Not a single US paper, not one, has published the cartoons.

From the San Francisco Chronicle: "The Bush administration offered support Friday to protesters angry over caricatures of the prophet Muhammad published in Europe, saying of the cartoons, "We find them offensive, and we certainly understand why Muslims would find these images offensive.""

This is remarkable. Arab mobs can tell American newspapers what they can't print, and the White House supports that. The Islamization of the USA has begun.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com