[lit-ideas] : Muhammed and the Giant Peach

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:42:22 -0500

P. H. Lundbech: If you remember my doings on this list back in 2001 . . . .

A question one ought to ask oneself, is how many of the demonstrators in the arabic countries have seen the cartoons, when none of their newspapers have printed them and no arabic TV-stations has shown them? Do they know what they are angry
about?

Eric: I remember you from years past, am glad you are posting again. Welcome back.

I'll repeat my earlier question for you. (Not that two questions makes an answer...)

Speaking of Iranian Intelligence Services, and also noting that the Cartoon Frenzy was incited by a Danish Muslim group, isn't it odd that this kind of galvanizing fury would occur just at the time Iran is being referred to the Security Council?

Anyone think that odd?