[lit-ideas] Re: : Muhammed and the Giant Peach

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 01:02:06 +0000 (GMT)

--- Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> By the way, good old Hamas has called for the
> death of the Danish cartoonist.

Cartoonists, surely? and that's nothing: some of the
marchers in London were calling for all of us to be
killed (well, not far from that).

I mention that because I said our police were looking
into prosecuting the demonstrators (the ones who said
something like that).  It emerges that they weren't
going to do anything, but Muslims have asked them to.
(So they'll look into it... .)

Judy Evans, Cardiff

NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/