[lit-ideas] Re: Muhammed and the Giant Peach

  • From: P.H.Lundbech <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:58:57 +0100

Please! Have mercy! No more talk af that submarine, which as a
matter of fact recently returned home by ship: the engine blew up
somewhere in the the gulf and it was unable to make it home by
itself. So much for the pride of our (VERY small) navy!

If you remember my doings on this list back in 2001, you will
realize that the recent events are just the typical way we danes
have for insulting just about everybody! (But that's really just
because we don't have the same advanced military hardware as you
do. If we did, we would probably also be killing muslims by the
thousands.)

Your brother wouldn't by any chance be an employee of
Jyllands-Posten?

P. H. Lundbech
Odense, DK