[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:57:51 -0000

I'd have said WWI and II (here and across Europe, are the War
Memorials set up after the First War; one in almost every
village).
But I take your point.

> Hoping your cold passes quickly,

thank you, Eric.  I'm feeling surprisingly sorry for myself,
mainly because
of the lost sleep.  I bought some pretty fierce anaesthetic spray
(it
probably isn't sold over there!) and some comforting cough
medicine...

Judy