[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:55:09 -0800

Simon writes, As for my [lack of] success in debates with Lawrence, memory
suggests that it has been him either using dodgy debating tactics [like
using logic] or else just plain leaving rather than me on the fire and burn.

Right, well I do confess to "just plain leaving" after you demonstrated not
only a lack of understanding of the rules of logic but an insistence that
logic should be ignored in order to allow the debate to continue.

Lawrence

  _____