[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:47:48 -0000

> Judy, what a confusion you have sown!  Israel's criminal
> justice record has nothing to do with its anti-terror
> record. Israel routinely defends itself by exterminating
> terrorists

Eric, you're being silly.  What do you think the British Army
and the French Secret Service (etc.) do?  Europe's (the EU's)
aversion to capital punishment is an aversion to capital
punishment.

Incidentally, your writing's a bit odd at the moment.  First
"racist
generalization" for "allegation of racism", now "what a confusion
you have sown" for "you're confused".

I'm getting out of this thread, it is not worth the effort