[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:06:22 -0800

I just did silly.  Andreas attacked both Eric and I for wanting to oppose
Militant Islamists.  Andreas ends his note with an attack against Eric, me
and America.  This has happened over and over but I'm not going to waste my
time on one of your silly goose chases in which you get me to go off on a
tangent and leave my main argument behind.  I said if the stakes were large
enough I'd go back in the archives but you couldn't afford it.

If you are really being straight in this then maybe you don't see what
Andreas did as an attack.  Sure he criticized Eric America and I but only
because we deserved it; which means it isn't a real attack.  Well it is an
attack, Judy.  We began talking about Terrorists and Andreas ends up talking
about how rotten, Eric, most of America and I are.

Lawrence