[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:56:38 -0000

Love and death. Love and annhialation. Love and vaporization.

To be honest I find such juxtapositions really sad. You write about the bear
in the orchard, certainly one of the best posts I've read on this list. Then
you write with a malicious turn of the lips about vaporizing people, as if
there hasn't been enough of it. Where does the love end and the hate begin I
wonder and when somebody says the war is over will you stop hating in that
moment?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>