[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:03:06 -0000

Brian,

I think it's important to make the distinction between evil as a description of
a person's soul - the supernatural proposition - and evil as an intent - the
acts of a person. Many on the left would say that certain motivations are evil
in the sense of being far removed from the correct or right action. Nobody, I
suspect would willingly denote the supernatural element.

And if I'm not familiar with those crazy KosKids, does that mean I'm not a
Leftist?

Simon