[lit-ideas] Re: At War with Ourselves

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:38:20 -0500

So where did all those people come from, and why did they end up in projects?
Also, as I recall, the French leadership was saying words along the lines of
they're scum.  Doesn't sound like they were too enthusiastic either.  Can you
explain why the French leadership pursued multiculturalism if they had no
intention of welcoming them into their society?