[Linux-Anyway] Re: refugee

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

  Richard,

  Sorry I couldn't respond to this earlier.  My isp's dsl router,
handling all the dsl, suddenly couldn't handle the load & was
working only off & on.  Now there's a dedicated Verizon router,
but I've Qwest dsl, so I'm on the damaged router...for now.

> I'm a refugee from MandrakeOT where discussion has been
> censored.

  Thanks for joinging.  What's this about MandrakeOT censoring?
Not that I'm surprised, just wondering what's up.

  Meph

--
  Lord, what fools these mortals be!
  -William Shakespeare, "A Midsummer-Night's Dream"