[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with making liblouis

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:20:32 -0700

I keep hearing about others building it I just can not seem to make it work. I
have some experiments I wish to do outside of the braille blaster environment
all I really want is an installer. All this trouble. There has got to be a
better way really.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA