[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with making liblouis

  • From: David Sweetman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:53:01 -0700

It’s breaking on including jni.h — The first time I ran configure, it gave me
an error at the very end about JNI, and suggested disabling the java bindings.
I did so by passing the recommended flag to configure:

./configure --disable-java-bindings

Try that option on configure first, and then try make again.