[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with making liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:15:07 -0500

Greg,

The only thing lacking is to set the PKG_config_path environment
variable. I'm not sure what its value should be on your version of Mac
OSX, so I won't cause you more frustration by giving a possible setting.
There should be a script that sets it. This would be run before the
configure command.

John