[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with making liblouis

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:35:37 +0200

I think there might be more going on. On older Macs libxml2 was
installed in the normal place /usr/lib/ and the libxml-2.0.pc file in
/usr/lib/pkgconfig. I don't know the situation on newer Macs. From
Greg's previous email I assume that libxml2 is now a framework and maybe
his version of pkg-config doesn't look into the right places. Greg were
did you get your versions of libxml2 and pkg-config?